Facebook, Google+ & Twitter
The face of you.
Social media is about engagement. It’s a place for two way conversations, but it has become more than that. It’s become the place where your brand and yourself are rated by search engines like Google.
- We know the benefits of each social media platform’s.
- We know what you should do with social media to leverage your business.
The benefits of social media platforms
Social media is the way you build credibility for yourself and your business. People do business with people they trust. We There is a big difference between Facebook and Google+. There are compelling reasons for you to be on Google Plus and we will tell you why. Amongst them are:
- The need for you to boost your reputation online.
- The tailoring of search results to your likes and dislikes.
- To build a base of likes that will probably impact on future Google algorithm changes.