The power of a loyalty programme is in its use.
Do you use yours effectively?
Are you understanding your customer behaviour?
- How many of my clients who have spent R500 or more with me in the last year haven’t visited my store in the last 3 months?
- Do I know why?
- Are clients finding the products and services in my store that they expect to find?
- How often are my top 50 clients shopping in my store?
- Who are my top 50 clients?
- What are these top 50 clients shopping habits?
- Who are my most frequent clients?
- Women clients behave differently? Which days or times do they most often shop?
- How far do my clients travel to get to my store?
- How many people have shopped on the Lyoness program that have been referred by the system?
What are you telling your clients?
- Are you creating shopping point deals for your clients each month?
- Are you advertising in Lyoness’s free shopping guide each month?
- Have you created a specific website banner and submitted it this month?
- Are you sending out a monthly newsletter on the system and promoting your products and services?
- Are you asking your clients to download the Lyoness App to encourage them to shop elsewhere in your newsletter?
- Are you encouraging your clients to shop at other CashBack merchants so that you can earn off their purchases elsewhere?